We are officially recognized experts for transport systems, in particular railway installations and operations, signalling and train control
– Blueprint inspection and acceptance tests Safety case documents
– Risk and hazard analysis
– Placement considerations (SIL, requirement classes)
– RAMS-specifications and verification
We verify, validate, test and assess:
– Plan Portfolios (draft sketches, construction plans)
– Hardware (electronic and relay technology)
– Complete Systems (monitoring of construction, acceptance tests)
Regarding the entire licensing process of safety installations.
Manufacturers in the subject area of Life-Cycle–Process and EN 50126/50128/50129, as well as the use of our tools.
Our software tools
PRODA XP configuration test of electronic signal boxes PROCEN process support CENELEC
For technology such as...
– Automatic train control systems LZB 500/510, LZB 700/730, ZUB 2×2, ZUB 122/123, LZB 704/705, ICE 3/ICT-VT, PZB 90
– ESTW Siemens, ESTW Thales, ESTW Bombardier, ESTW Funkwerk IT, SpDrSxxx Siemens
– Track vacancy detection systems / axle counting systems
– Protection of level crossing
– Point controlling, decentralized control systems
– Remote control (C900/OC15), human-machine interface
– Secure data transfer
– Operations system software
According to regulations
– Mü 8004
– EN 50126/50128/50129 and EN 50159
– IEC 61508
– DIN V VDE 19250/251
– DIN V VDE 0801, DIN VDE 0831
– VDV 331, VDV 332
– As well as other applied norms and regulations within the railway industry.
Our quality management system is certified according to